Careless driving is a charge you need to fight. This charge can affect your insurance, employment, and right to drive.
Reason for Receiving this Charge
Any situation where you could have avoided the incident by driving more carefully for example driving slower, or leaving more space in front of you. This is a very broad charge, but is usually given in a collision.
- Your insurance can increase dramatically
- Can affect your employment
- Earn you 6 demerit points
- License suspensions for G1, G2, M1, and M2 drivers
- Fine between $200 and $2000
- A possible suspension of your driver’s license for up to 2 years
- A term of imprisonment for up to 6 months
We Can Help You
Call us for a free quote to fight this charge!